Spray cleaning system
PILLER washing systems are developed on the concept of separate media routing. Media routing is thus minimised. Each process stage consists of a chamber with integrated container station and filtration. The short cycle times thanks to state-of-the-art "full-flow filtration" in the media feed and return as well as the use of selected individual components such as nozzles and rails adapted to the specific component are also absolutely trend-setting. The design is modular.
We can not only represent the sub-processes, but also efficiently map the complete deburring/cleaning process including the control and handling of the components.
- Modular system
- At any time and depending on changing
- Requirements can be expanded or reduced
- Different drying systems, blow-off and/or vacuum drying for a perfect
Drying result even with short cycle times and difficult part geometries
- Interlinking with transfer systems (e.g. roller conveyors, chain conveyors) possible
- Low operating costs, high amortisation