Modular Piller Line
In contrast to our conventional CNC machining centres, the modular Piller lines are modules from the Piller construction kit that can be individually assembled. This creates a wide range of adaptation options for specific customer requirements. Functionalities such as pre-cleaning, fine cleaning and VE rinsing as well as pre-drying of the components by spinning, blowing off and, if necessary, vacuum drying can be integrated into the process.
- TCO reduction through modular construction kit
- Reduction of investment costs
- Reduced energy demand
- Reduction of the space requirement
- High system flexibility of the entire plant
- High diversity of component variants can be mapped